I was going to post this on Monday, but I just can't wait. Prompt away!
Grab the promo code:Rules & Guidelines
Please assume that all comments contain spoilers
- Remember that where_no_woman loves all stories about ladies -- het, gen, femslash, moments of strength, moments of weakness, moments of awesome, moments of extreme flaws, and whatever else you can think of.
- Leave as many prompts as you like, but only one per comment
- Prompts are not exclusive. Multiple fills for a single prompt are welcome and encouraged.
- When posting fills, please put your story title, characters/pairings, and ratings/warnings in the first line. Warnings for potentially triggering content are required.
- Fills can be any length from a proper 100 word drabble to a multi-chaptered epic.
- Leave the authors lots of lovely feedback, and pimp this post to all your friends.
1. All feelings welcome - positive, negative, in between, whatever.
2. This discussion focuses on ladies, but general thoughts on the film are just fine. We love male characters too, but this isn't the right place to talk about them.
3. Set phasers to stun and remember IDIC. If you can't be nice, take it some place else.
4. Comments contain spoilers (duh).
5. Start compiling your prompts. Drabble fest starts Sunday or Monday, as the mod's schedule permits.
If You're On Fire, Show MeFandom:
Star Trek RebootWord count:
Kirk/McCoy/Uhura (background Kirk/McCoy and Spock/Uhura)Contains:
(highlight to reveal) Oral sex, masturbation, finger fucking, hand jobs, rimming (without penetration). Also, I made a conscious choice not to mention contraception. It's fantasy and it's the future; assume they're all up-to-date on their hypos. Summary:
Uhura joins Kirk and McCoy in a threesome. She gives, she receives, and is a very happy woman.
Is anyone still here? I hope it's not just me!
Since I am eagerly clutching my midnight premiere tickets in my sweaty little hands, I wanted to stop by, say hello, and post a few guidelines for what I hope will be an influx of new posts.
*My fellow mods have all departed for other fandoms, so I am currently your only moderator. You can contact me at the page-a-mod post
or by private message. I may be soliciting applications for an extra mod or two soon.
*Membership is no longer moderated. If spam becomes a problem again, that will change.
*You must still be a member to post, and your first post will go into the moderation queue. This is a precaution against spam, not an attempt to restrict anyone's posting access. Once you have made one post to the comm, you will be placed on the approved posters list.
*Please be very mindful of spoilers for the forseeable future. This includes icons and story summaries.
I will be putting up a discussion post after the U.S. premiere, and a comment fic post shortly thereafter.
What else would you like to do to celebrate the new movie?
Calling Trek Fans, the readers, the artists, the vidders, the writers and anyone that’s ever chortled at a redshirt joke when the rest of the room completely missed that reference. We want you if you write crack or slash or het or femmeslash. We want your tentacle-porn art and your tear-jerking TOS fan mixes. We want your vids and we want your catalogue of delicious recs that would make a librarian weep for joy. We want your enthusiasm for, we want your love of, and we want your devotion to Star Trek.
Yeah you, the skeptic in the back—we want you too, we want the lurker to your left and the giddy fan to the right. We want your friends and their friends and anyone that’s ever wanted to try it out just once. We want whoever wants to come play because we’re having a party and it’s going to be loud and bright and just overflowing with ripped shirts and lens-flares.
You know you want to, we want you to and since everyone wants to—click the banner.
Treckstock 2013* - come spread the LOVE!
*Treckstock encourages the practice of safe and loud fandom-wide orgies, please party responsibly.
: Star Trek: Deep Space NineCharacters
: Kira Nerys, Jeris Dwyna (OFC)Rating
: T (for themes of war and violence)Words
: Wisdom and war.LJ
| AO3This story is based on cosmic_llin's fantastic fancast of a sixth Star Trek series. Here, I do a little study of one of its principals, in the context of a post-canon scene of talk and reminiscence, with the help of Kira Nerys.
Ice Cream, Coffee and Strawberry TartWordcount:
Sarina Douglas/Seven of Nine, Kathryn Janeway, Naomi Wildman, Irene HansenSummary:
Seven talks over her new relationship with three of her favourite peopleOn the AO3
: spockchick Beta
: 9,000 Rating
: Scotty/Gaila/Chapel; Sulu/Chekov, Spock, T'Pring/McCoy, Uhura/Kyle.Warnings:
Abuse, murder, torture, major character deaths, truly evil Spock.Summary:
Experimental Mirror 'verse mini-story based on poetry, with some Shakespeare and The Bible too. Dark, but a tribute to the spirit, friendship, love and the resilience of the human body. Gentle reader, I beg do not judge this tale until the end, if you are kind enough to read that far. All poems are out-of-copyright and in the public domain. Over half the chapters are from the sole POV of a female character.Read at my LJ - with added illustrations of T'PringRead at fanfiction.net